Many people resort to gambling whenever they decide to vent out some steam or get rid of that extra money. Still, many of them are not content of playing cards or mahjong at home with a few close associates, but instead go to those big casinos. Meanwhile, some who wanted to play casino games but don’t want to go to the noisy and crowded casinos opt to play online. Nevertheless, both land-based and virtual gambling establishments have one thing in common: you can play roulette in them.
Roulette has been with us for centuries and the game that literally means “little wheel” in French has grown big – it has now become one of the most loved casino games. Roulette’s popularity keeps growing stronger, attracting more and more gamblers to its well-established fame, thanks in part to online casinos that have sprung up like weeds in the past decade, allowing common folk with an Internet connection to enjoy the game.
Figuring Out Your Very Own System for Winning Roulette
All throughout its history, people worked hard to find the secrets of winning roulette. Some gamblers went out of their way to study the probabilities behind the game and devise the roulette systems we now know of. A few have even gone too far by actually exploiting biased roulette wheels that exist back in the day to trick casino-goers out of their money. However, is there really a winning roulette system?
If by winning you mean a 100% pay out at the first try, then we’re sorry that we’re about to give you a very, very disappointing “no”. To date, not a single system can beat chance, the primary mechanism behind roulette and other gambling sports. However, if by winning you refer to obtaining good amounts of satisfaction, then you’ve come to the right place in the Web. Below are a few important tips to help you find the system that best suits you, and how to maximize its effectiveness.
1. Be sure you know the roulette rules.
As with any other game, it is important to know the basics of playing roulette, assuming you are new to the casino game. You won’t like it if you’re called out by placing the wrong bet or be confused with how you’ve just lost the last spin wouldn’t you? You can learn these basics as well as advanced knowledge from various online sources like Roulette Sniper, or even from online casinos themselves.
2. Play in the best casino you can find.
As there are already thousands of land-based and online casinos in existence, finding one to play in is a rather tough choice. This is especially true if you want to play casino games online. You first need to sift out the most trusted gambling establishments, meaning those that house more players, declares their figures (e. g. taxes, pay outs, deductions, etc.) and are highly regarded by critics and gamblers alike. From these casinos, you have to find the one with the highest pay out, which is the amount of money won by the player minus the percentage kept by the casino. The higher the pay out, the better and more fair a casino is.
3. Play with a roulette system that suits you best.
There are four known winning roulette systems, each of which deserves an entire article of its own. Study and use any of these according to your discretion:
- Martingale – This is perhaps the most popular system, and is best suited to determined players willing to spend a lot of chips to get one sure jackpot. Basically, bets in this system are gradually increased after every loss, but are given a decrease for every win.
- Labouchere – This system is backed by a solid mathematical theory and is popular with roulette veterans. It is known to be safer than Martingale, but pays out less.
- Paroli – Now this one is the opposite of the ever popular Martingale system. The bets are increased after a win, making it very suitable for aggressive, moneyed players.
- Fibonacci – Based on the algebraic sequence of the same name, it has a safer progression than the Martingale, requiring winning only half of all the spins to profit. However, it runs a risk of taking a really bad turn once you hit a series of losses.
4. Enjoy your roulette game sessions.
The fourth and the last is said to be the most important of these tips. For seasoned roulette players, playing the game for entertainment instead of profit is better than any winning roulette system in existence – less disappointment, more fun.
People have different preferences and playing style. A winning roulette system therefore is one that suits the way you play the game best while allowing you to enjoy the moment as well.